The health and wellbeing of our members is a priority for us. We are closely observing the guidelines set by the Bulgarian government regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have taken the necessary precautions to minimize the spread of COVID-19 in the business centre which include but are not limited to:
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all high-top surfaces
- Access to hand sanitizer and protective masks on all floors of our building
- Regular airing of offices, meeting rooms, event space and common areas
- Openable windows and ventilation throughout
- Guidance on how to effectively wash your hands
Visitors and tenants of the business centre are expected to observe and follow the safety recommendations set by Entract 127 in line with the Bulgarian government.
Entract 127 reserves the right to refuse to host or cancel any event in the business centre if it deems the general health situation not suitable for large gatherings of people.
The information on this page may evolve due to the changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19.
For any questions regarding COVID-19, please contact the Entract 127 team at [email protected]